The mission of the St. Joseph School Student Ambassadors is to provide a warm and friendly welcome to all guests that visit the school. The Ambassadors are to lead tours of our campuses and represent the school at various community and school functions. All Ambassadors are to be outstanding role models of high moral character and astute aptitude.
In order to meet the necessary qualifications, students must:
- Be in good academic standing and have an excellent discipline record
- Conduct themselves at all times within the parameters of the school’s expectations, both in and out of school
- Be responsible and appropriate with social media
- Always be in a full and appropriate school uniform when required
- Meet their Ambassador commitments
- Coordinate with teachers, in advance, for any class missed for an Ambassador obligation and make arrangements to make up assignments, quizzes and tests