St. Joseph School is a parish Catholic school established in 1879 near the corner of what is now Deer Street and Locust Streets. Severe weather conditions, followed by a typhoid epidemic, forced the school to close until 1898. At that time St. Joseph School reopened at its present location. The parish and school were administered by the Holy Ghost Fathers until 2010. In June 2010 the parish and school came under the administration of the Diocese of Little Rock.
Good Shepherd School, 1948-1965
Spiritan Hall, 1926-2016
St. Joseph Middle School campus, 1989-present
St. Joseph High School campus, 1951-present