If you graduated from St. Joseph School, you are automatically a valued member of the St. Joseph School Alumni Association. Whether you graduated in 1961 or just last year, you are an important part of an amazing group of men and women. And whether you were on campus yesterday or not since you took off your cap and gown, please know that you are welcome back at any time.
The Alumni Association strives to advance the mission of St. Joseph School while providing alumni an opportunity to reconnect with the SJS community.
The St. Joseph School Alumni Association focuses on providing alumni fellowship events and inviting students as future alumni. Annual events include the Alumni Hospitality Room during Homecoming weekend, the SJS Annual Class Reunions, and co-sponsorship of the Annual Hog Roast fundraising event.
Alumni Association Board
Ms. Meagan Briggler '14
Ms. Rachel Briggler '14
Mrs. Courtney Briggler Burmester '12
Mr. Michael Burmester '11
Mrs. Beth Freyaldenhoven Crowder '86
Ms. Katherine Lyons '92
Ms. Kayla Pruitt '12
Ms. Carrie Strack '97
What can you do for St. Joseph School?
Here are some ideas:
- Refer a prospective student to St. Joseph School.
- Come back for a game, theatre performance, or band concert.
- Ask your employer to donate surplus equipment.
- Remember St. Joseph School in your will.
- Contribute to the Annual Fund.
- Donate a life insurance policy you no longer need.
- Visit St. Joseph School and say thanks to a teacher who touched your life.
- Create a named scholarship or make a major gift to support future Bulldogs.