- Founded in 1879, St. Joseph School is PK 3-12th grade.
- 481, student body PK 3-12.
- 321, St. Joseph School families.
- Average teacher to student ratio is 12:1, with 2 classrooms per grade level K-6.
- ACT and College Entrance Examination Board Code Number: 040500.
- 30 faculty/staff members graduated from a Catholic high school: St. Joseph School (17) , Carondelet High School, CA (1), Catholic High School for Boys (1), Mount St. Mary Academy (7), or Sacred Heart Catholic School (4).
- 11 current faculty/staff members have had the honor of being recognized by the St. Joseph School Alumni Association as Honorary Alumni.
- 21 St. Joseph School faculty members hold a master's degree, 1 faculty member holds a specialist degree, and 1 faculty member holds a doctorate.
- Bishop: Bishop Anthony B. Taylor
- Superintendent: Mrs. Theresa Hall
- Pastor: Father Anthony "Tony" Robbins
- Associate Pastors: Father Jeff Hebert and Father Chandra Kodavatikanti.
- Head of School: Mrs. Diane Wolfe
- Assistant Principals: Mrs. Teri Breeding, Mrs. Courtney Pope and Mr. Matthew Tucker
St. Joseph School is located at 502 Front Street in Conway, Arkansas. The school site encompasses 22 acres in the downtown area of Conway. There are several buildings on the grounds that house different grade levels. The secondary building houses grades 7-12, the middle school building houses grades 4-6, and the elementary building houses grades PreK-3.
St. Joseph School follows the curriculum set forth by the Diocese of Little Rock. The diocesan school curriculum can be view at the Diocese of Little Rock website: https//www.dolr.org/schools/curriculum-guide. The "In Spirit and Truth Curriculum Guide" applies to all Pre K through eighth grade Catholic schools in Arkansas.
A = 90-100
B = 80-89
C = 70-79
D = 60-69
F = Below 60
- GPA distribution chart
- Rank is not weighted
Graduation Requirements - 25 credits required
- Religious Education 4 Credits
- Math 4 Credits
- English 4 Credits
- Science 3 Credits
- Social Studies 3 Credits
- Electives 3 Credits (Minimum)
- Communication 1 Credit
- Health and P.E. 1 Credit
- Fine Arts 1 Credit
- Computer Science 1 Credit
|Cross Country (7-12)||Basketball (7-12)||Baseball (9-12)|
|Boys Golf (9-12)||Bowling (9-12)||Soccer (9-12)|
|Girls Volleyball (9-12)||PeeWee Basketball (4-6)||Softball (9-12)|
|PeeWee Spirit (4-6)|
St. Joseph School alumni presently attend or in recent years have graduated from the following colleges and universities:
Arkansas State University
Arkansas State University - Beebe
Arkansas Tech University
Central Baptist College
Christian Brothers University
College of the Ozarks
College of William and Mary
Franciscan University of Steubenville
Henderson State University
Louisiana State University
Louisiana State University School of Dentistry
Louisiana Tech University
McLennan Community College
Missouri State University
North Arkansas College
Oklahoma State University
Savannah College of Art and Design
Seton Hall University
Southern Arkansas University
St. Gregory's University
Saint Louis University
Texas A&M University
Texas Tech University
United States Air Force Academy
University of Arkansas
University of Arkansas Community College at Morrilton
University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
University of Arkansas Fort Smith
University of Arkansas at Little Rock
University of Arkansas - Pulaski Technical College
University of Central Arkansas
University of Louisiana at Monroe
University of Mississippi
University of the Ozarks
University of Saint Mary
University of Tennessee
University of Tennessee Health Science Center
University of Tennessee College of Dentistry
University of Texas at Dallas