24 HOURS FOR THE LORD
A time of worldwide prayer & reconciliation, requested by Pope Francis for the Year of Mercy.
Friday, March 4, 2016
* 7:00 am, Mass (chapel)
* 8:20 am, Stations of the Cross (church)
* 9:00-11:30 am, Priest will be available for Confession
* 1:00-3:00 pm, Priest will be available for Confession
* 3:00 pm Divine Mercy Chaplet & Holy Hour (chapel)
* 6:00 pm, Stations of the Cross (church, bi-lingual)
* 7:00-10:00 pm, Priest will be available for Confession
Saturday, March 5, 2016
* 3:00 am, Divine Mercy Chaplet & Holy Hour (chapel)
* 4:00-6:00 am, Priest will be available for Confession
* 9:00-10:00 am, Regular Saturday morning Confession
WOMAN TO WOMAN FORUM
MARCH 9, 6:00-8:00 PM
GUEST SPEAKER: KELLY WAHLQUIST
Open to all women in the Parish 18 years & older
Kelly Wahlquist is a dynamic and inspiring Catholic speaker whose gift of weaving personal stories and Scripture together with practical advice allows her audience to enter more fully into what Pope John Paul II and Pope Benedict have called us into - to be witnesses of our faith and part of the New Evangelization. "Go, therefore and make disciples of all nations..."
FR. UBALD HEALING MASS & HEALING SERVICE
MARCH 10, 6:00 PM (Church)
Fr. Ubald Rugirangoga is a Rwandan priest who miraculously escaped the 1994 genocide of his Tutsi people. Over 1 million people were killed in 100 days; he lost over 80 family members, and 45,000 parishioners in his Diocese. Fr. Ubald received a unique gift of forgiveness and healing through God's grace and is answering his call of preaching healing, forgiveness and reconciliation around the world. He will give his testimony during the homily at mass, with the healing service after mass. He does not lay hands on individuals, but leads the congregation in Eucharistic adoration and prayers of healing and forgiveness. Then he speaks words of knowledge of healings that are taking place, and invites attendees to share healing experiences if they want. This is good to know for planning purposes, the service won't last as long as those with individual healing prayer.