Parent and student information regarding fall exams
1. An exam will be given in each class.
2. Semester exams will be given on Dec 15th, 16th, 17th with make-up exams on Dec 18th, by appointment.
3. Students not scheduled for a test during a certain testing period (e.g. students in a study hall) are not required to be on campus. Students in athletics need to check with the coaches on practice times during the week. Loitering in the hallway or in the parking lot is not allowed; therefore, if a student who is not taking a test is on campus during a testing period, they will be in a study hall.
4. Students should be present and on time for each exam. Showing up late for an exam may result in the student taking the exam on the make-up exam day.
5. Students will stay in the classrooms the entire testing period.
6. If a student needs to take an exam early or at a different time, they must have permission from their teacher and principal. This should be for emergency situations only.
7. Morning Drop-off: The exams begin @ 8:30 am on Tuesday the 15th
The exams begin @ 8:00 am on Wednesday 16th and Thursday 17th
If you need to drop off your child early, the classrooms will be open for quiet study time.
8. Please note the dismissal times during the exam week and make arrangements to have your student(s) picked up at those times.
Tuesday dismissal is at 2:00 pm
Wednesday, Thursday dismissal is at 11:30 am.